COVID-19 Tax and Business-related Resources for Clients
The coronavirus pandemic has brought about many tax and business-related changes to assist individual taxpayers and businesses during this difficult time. We understand that the sheer amount of information may be overwhelming and challenging to navigate. As such, we’ve summarized below, a list of tax and business-related resources available to assist our clients during the coronavirus pandemic.
Help is just a phone call away.
Don’t hesitate to call the office if you have any questions or need additional information. Our monthly newsletter contains essential tax information for our clients as well.
- How to Apply for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Small Businesses
- Federal Reserve: The Main Street Lending Program
- Federal Reserve: Main Street New Loan Facility
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- SBA: Paycheck Protection Program Eligible Lenders
- SBA: Debt Relief for 7(a) Loans
- Treasury Department: FAQs - Paycheck Protection Loans
- US Chamber of Commerce Foundation: Small Business Resources for Coronavirus Assistance
State and Federal Tax Filing and Payment Updates
- IRS: Federal Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- AICPA: State Tax Filings Related to Coronavirus
- Tax Foundation: Tracking State Legislative Responses to COVID-19
- Treasury Department: CARES Act - Assistance to Workers and their Families
- IRS: Economic Impact Payments FAQs
- IRS: Get My Payment FAQs
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief